Double Wall Corrugated HDPE Pipes (DWC Pipe)
Our organization has successfully expanded its business in the market owing to the offered elevated quality array of Hdpe Double Wall Corrugated Pipes that are chemically inert environmentally safe. This corrugated pipe is used as underground cable protection and management for signal and telecom, power optical fiber cable. Our corrugated pipe is manufactured using virgin HDPE. This pipe is used as a cable protection ducts, drain and sewer applications.
- Smooth inner wall, hence minimum Friction
- Maximum load bearing strength
DWC Pipes / DWC HDPE Pipes are used as underground cable protection and management For Signal and Telecom, Power Optical Fiber Cable
- Maximum load bearing strength due to unique Corrugated Design
- Very good resistance to Corrosion
- Good Life Span of around 50 Years
- Good abrasion resistance
- Weathering is less
- Raw material saving due to it’s design
- Chemically inert environmentally safe
- Good impact strength
- Smooth inner wall, hence minimum Frictio
- Moderate flexibility takes care of Soil Settlement if any
- Easy jointing using couplers provided with Pipes
- Available with Anti Rodent Non Flame Propagating properties
- extra smooth inner layer to facilitate blowing optical fiber cable
- Unique Feature on Request
- Permanently Lubricated Silicore Inner layer
- BSEN 50086
- IS 14930 Part - II
- IEC - 61386 part - 2 - 4
- BSNL - GR / DWC-34 / 01
- 40 mm / 32 mm: Upto 500 Mtrs. Length
- 50 mm / 38 mm : 6 Mtrs. Or Upto 100 Mtrs. Length
- 63 mm / 50 mm : 6 Mtrs. 30 Mtrs.
- 77 mm / 63 mm : 6 Mtrs. 30 Mtrs.
- 90 mm / 75 mm : 6 Mtrs. 30 Mtrs.
- 110 mm / 95 mm: 6 Mtrs. 30 Mtrs.
- 120 mm / 103.5 mm : 6 Mtrs.
- 125 mm / 107 mm : 6 Mtrs.
- 160 mm / 136 mm : 6 Mtrs.
- 180 mm / 163 mm : 6 Mtrs.
- 200 mm / 175 mm : 6 Mtrs.
- 250 mm / 217 mm : 6 Mtrs.
- 300 mm / 260 mm : 6 Mtrs.
- 315 mm / 271 mm : 6 Mtrs.